Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wow! Chuck-E-Cheese and Grandmom's house all in one day! We surprised the girls last Saturday and took them to Chuck-E-Cheese. They had a blast! Of course we were shocked by the cheap price and delicious food!! Ha-Ha! It is so ridiculously expensive and the food was horrible but that's ok I guess as long as the girls had fun. And they did! :)



Ok, I admit it, I even had fun. Abby loves to play the race car games, so we played on together. I admit, I am not so good. Although she thought it was fun to keep crashing!!

When our fun was done at Chuck-E-Cheese we went to Grandmom's house. Uncle Brian, Aunt Jan, and Tavish come over too. It was like a holiday! We do not get to spend time all together very often. It was a lot of fun. The kids got to eat dinner at the "kids table". They thought they were so big!

After dinner, Uncle Brian took the kids for a ride! Papa Lyal bought the kids a little car and they love it! They all squeezed in and went in circles. It reminded me of my high school days!! All my friends and I cramming in a car and driving in circles all night looking for boys!! :) The kids had a great time and that's what matters...right??

No comments:


Kickin' back, readin' a book!