Monday, September 8, 2008

Putting positive energy out into the universe!

Some people may think I am crazy but I have decided to throw positive energy out into the universe and plan for my new baby. I have decided to set up the nursery and get everything ready as if he (or maybe she) is coming home tomorrow. So I have decorated the nursery in a jungle theme (which I have always wanted) and I LOVE IT! I don't know if God is giving me a boy or a girl or when he will send them home with me but I am ready. Losing Annabelle was the hardest thing I have ever been through. She will always have a special place in my heart. And luckily I will be able to see her again one day. But I am ready for another baby. I really feel as if I need to replace sad with happy. A new baby will bring joy to me again! Anyway, I am anxiously waiting for my little angel to come home. And when they are ready, I am ready too. :)

And then there are my other sweet angels!

Silly aren't they?

1 comment:

Salina said...

I LOVE it...it will be perfect for a boy or a girl! Great theme! And the girls are too cute.


Kickin' back, readin' a book!