Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hanging out on the Ranch!




On Saturday me, Papa Bear, Abby, Tiffany, and Brianna all went to Highlands Ranch Cowboy Days. It was held at the Highlands Ranch Mansion, which brought back tons of memories for me. When I was younger my dad's company had their company picnics there every year. We used to play volleyball, softball, swimming, and much more. Anyway, yesterday was what they called Cowboy Days. The girls got to go in a petting zoo and feed the goats, horse, donkey, llamas, camels, etc. Unfortunately Abby didn't listen to our instructions and got nipped on the finger by the horse. Of course she was too upset to continue feeding the animals so we moved on. Next we watched some Native American dancers and got to visit with some sheep.

Finally we went into the mansion. Abby loved the ballroom and said "Mommy, this this where you get married. Hey, mommy...please I get married?" She must has asked me that 45 more times through out the mansion. It was very cute. I told her that maybe mommy will get married and she can be in my wedding! One can hope right?? Anyway, we had a great time. It was fun to hang out with Grandpop Tom (aka: papa bear) and the weather was beautiful. Go to Abby's picture albums to see more fun filled pictures of our day.



Well, I am finally off track! Whoo hoo! I do not have to go back to work until September 30th. I can't tell you how much I need this break. I know, I know, what am I complaining about? I feel very blessed to have such a great job. I love having so much time off to spend with Abby. Hey, who knows...maybe I will get a new little one soon!! Either way, I plan to enjoy my time off and spend as much time with Abby as possible. Unfortunately, I started my vacation off with a cold. I have been so sick all day today. Abby is sick too. :( I am sure we will both be better son and enjoying my break together! :)

1 comment:

One Big Happy said...

Abby's Halloween pictures are so cute!


Kickin' back, readin' a book!