Friday, November 14, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick!

Well, I can officially tell you that I am sick of being sick! Not only was I sick all last week, but now Abby has a cold as well. Poor baby sounds so congested and she keeps saying "my nose hurts!". It breaks my heart to watch her lay around being sick.

I had my first parent/teacher conference this week. It's nice to be the parent for once and not the teacher. Abby is doing great in preschool. Her teacher said she can be stubborn at times however. I was shocked! Not my daughter! That teacher is off her rocker! *wink* *wink* Overall, she is doing quite well. :)

I am counting the days until I track off! I have 7 school days left and then I am off from November 25th to January 5th. Does that rock or what?? I love being a teacher! (Not only for the days off either! )

Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments:


Kickin' back, readin' a book!