Saturday, November 29, 2008

Putting up the tree...

Well, we decided to take out all the decorations and put up the Christmas tree today. Since it snowed last night, we figured it would be the perfect day. Usually, when we decorate, it is me asking Tiff, "where do you want this?" She is the decorator, I just do not have an eye for it. No rhyme or reason with me! LOL Anyway, we finally got it done and it looks great. The girls were really into it this year. We let them help with the ornaments....you will notice all the ornaments on the bottom of the tree! :) I am so excited it is finally Christmas time. It is without a doubt my favorite time of year.









Ok, well now we are going to watch "Elf" the movie. If you have never seen it, you should!!

No comments:


Kickin' back, readin' a book!