Tuesday, March 24, 2009

They grow up so darn fast!!

Where do the years go? I can't believe how big the girls are getting. Everyday, they say and do things that just blow my mind. Abby can manipulate the computer like you wouldn't believe.


I bought a bike at the consignment store that was supposed to be for her birthday but the weather has been so nice, that I couldn't wait. I gave her the bike last week...lol Luckily, I paid for the bike with store credit. I am horrible at keeping secrets. It was killing me to know that she has a new bike waiting for her and I had to wait 2 months...lol Anyway, she loves it!!!



Abby also LOVES boys. This is Cooper. He is her prince. I think I am in big trouble when she gets older!!!

On one hand I can't wait to see what Abby grows up to be. What kind of a woman she will turn into. But on the other hand, everyday is slipping away and my baby is growing up way too fast!!

No comments:


Kickin' back, readin' a book!