Monday, March 9, 2009

So, I am constantly trying to think of things to blog about that have nothing to do with Abby and I can't!! She is just such a big part of everything...lol Right now, she is throwing a fit in her bed because I would not let he have books in bed tonight. She has had a real attitude lately and even through her books across the room yesterday. I am trying to be a strong mom and follow through with my warnings. She is begging "please mommy, please"...it is so hard to say no to her. But that is why she has had an attitude lately! Be strong Michele...be strong!

I am making a little bit of a change in my career...and I am really nervous! I am switching from 2nd grade to 1st grade next year. It will be a big change. They are such babies and can't do anything independently! But I am also very excited. It should be very rewarding!!

We went to Burger King this last weekend and took some pictures. They love to play on the slides and tubes. It is fun to watch them!





Abby has also taken a liking to my ipod. She loves to hold the headphones to her ears and sing along to my music. I have decided to get her her own childs version of an ipod for her birthday (May 17th). She will be so thrilled!


No comments:


Kickin' back, readin' a book!