Saturday, December 27, 2008

Perfect Christmas!

Well, the hustle and bustle of Christmas has come to an end. I am ready for the holiday season to be over but I am kind of sad at the same time. Abby and Brianna were so much fun this year. Abby is finally at an age where she 'gets it'. Although I have to say "playing Santa" is going to get harder and harder. I keep catching myself saying things that are not going to work as Abby gets older. She is going to figure me out if I'm not careful...lol Anyway, Christmas was a lot of fun. We made cookies and read Christmas stories to the girls on Christmas Eve. The girls left cookies and milk for Santa and carrots and oats for the reindeer.





Then, it was present time in the morning. We did much better this year. Last year, Santa brought so many gifts, that Abby actually asked if she could please stop unwrapping gifts....lol This year, I went for quality over quantity. It worked out so much better. The girls loved everything they got. It helps that they can actually ask for things specifically too.





Even Bailey got some treats!


In the afternnon we went to my mom's house for a yummy dinner! We had prime rib, baked potatoes, sauteed mushrooms, and asparagus. It was delicious!! It was a lot of fun hanging out with my family. Aunt Jan and Uncle Brian bought the girls some dress up dresses. They were a huge hit! Even Tavish loved them...lol





No comments:


Kickin' back, readin' a book!