Friday, December 12, 2008

A fun day with Papa Bear!

Abby and I had a great day with my dad (aka Papa Bear) today. I subbed in 1st grade this morning. It could not have been any easier. I worked from 8:00-11:00. Which by itself is cake, but then the kids had book buddies for a half an hour and library time for another half an hour. So, the only teaching I actually did was handwriting and their spelling test. Talk about easy money!! So, after I worked, I went and picked up Abby from home. We went out to my dad's house to get him and then we went to the Butterfly Pavillion or as Abby says "The Butterfly Million". We had a great time. Abby is finally getting to an age where she is actually interested in things and asked questions. She even held Rosie the tarantula. When ever I am off-track, we always have a date with Papa Bear. It's always fun!!



No comments:


Kickin' back, readin' a book!