Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Life is good!

As Christmas approaches this year, I have so much to be thankful for. I have two beautiful daughters, great friends, an amazing family, a lot of time off work, only 4 more weekends of Grad school, and much, much more. Things with McKinley are going great. She is a really good baby. She has been having a lot of tummy troubles with gas and stuff, but overall she is doing wonderful. Abby is getting so big. I love our relationship. She is so fun to hang out with. I have been very busy with Grad school work, but I am almost done! I can't believe I will have my Master's Degree in 4 months. Then my life will finally calm down a little! Well, time to go feed the baby! Just wanted to give a quick update and of course attach some adorable pictures! I hope everyone has a great holiday season!!




1 comment:

ann colomy said...

Michele
What a beautiful family you have..
Thank you for blogging.. for those of us not on face book... it's a treat to see pictures.
Hope you bring the babe to school before our break. I'll show you the "airplane hold" It was the only thing that made my colicy baby happy !
xoxo Ann


Kickin' back, readin' a book!