Sunday, May 17, 2009

Life is good!

We have had a fun filled weekend to say the least! Friday night we went up to my school for a carnival. We had a great time. Abby loved running around with her cousins. We also got to meet Tait, Josh and Ambyr's new addition. (of course I am jealous...what a silly question! I am trying to have faith that my "perfect" baby is not just ready for me yet!) Anyway, Tait is adorable and I wish Ambyr and Josh nothing but the best!




]
Then on Saturday we had the girls joint birthday party at Chuck-e-Cheese. We had a lot of fun! We have such great friends and family! I can't believe Abby is 4 years old already. Time really flies!





Today is Abby's actual birthday! We play and play and played outside in the water , on our bikes, and with bubbles!! The weather was beautiful today. Tiff and I cleaned out the garage while the kids played with our neighbor Sophie. What a great weekend. Although, I have to say.....I am soooo tired!!




1 comment:

Salina said...

Happy Birthday to both of the girls! Sounds like a fun filled weekend...those are the best!

I love the new look on the blog...makes me want to update mine!!


Kickin' back, readin' a book!