Monday, January 26, 2009

A day at the park, Getting cozy with the cats, and Dusty's passing :(

Things have been busy around here. The weather up until now (it was 10 degrees today...brrrr) has been beautiful. One day last week, I left work as soon as I could and we took the kids to the park. It was a lot of fun. Abby is getting so big. Watching her play at the park shows how much she really has grown up.





The cats have adjusted nicely. I think the kids drive them nuts though. They seems to wait until the girls go to bed at night to really come out and join us. Jonas has really opened up. He doesn't hiss at the dog and Zeke anymore and he is actually starting to play with Zeke. My allergies have not acted up too bad. I just need to always remember to wash my hands right after I pet them.



They have really become buddies!


Abby loves to cuddle with them and watch t.v.




A week ago today my dad had to put his best friend Dusty to sleep. Dusty was such a great dog. She was a comfort to my dad and his best buddy. My dad got Dusty when she was just a pup and she didn't leave his side from the first day he got her. She was a part of the family. We all have holes in our hearts now. She will be greatly missed!!



No comments:


Kickin' back, readin' a book!